- Saturday 19th June 2021- 1pm to 2.30pm
Rules for the session:
- We intend to run the trials on the astro.
- Players must arrive ready to play – no changing facilities will be provided
- Toilets are available on site
- Players and any accompanying spectators or guardians must sanitise at the bays provided.
- Adult players and any accompanying spectators or guardian must install the NHS covid app.
- You will be given clear instructions where to go on arrival. Players will have their temperature checked with a thermometer gun.
- Do not share your drink with anyone.
- If you are feeling unwell or injured, let the coach know immediately.
- All equipment will be sanitised before and after each age group.
- When leaving the trials, make sure you take everything with you as anything left may be thrown away.
- Please sanitise your hands on leaving the trials.
After the session:
Trialists will receive an email after the session informing of the outcome. No player is turned away, there is something for everyone.