PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING:
1) YOU MUST BE AGED 18 OR OVER to complete the registration form. If you are completing for the form for a minor under the age of 18, you must have parental responsibility for the player.
2) CURRENT CLOSURE (last updated 31 March 2020)
Due to the global pandemic, AFC Leyton is currently closed. We will resume as soon as we are able to do so. Players can still register. No payments will be taken.
3) NEW PLAYER TRIALS
We are encouraging players to still register for trails. When we open again, we will email the trial dates to those registered with an invitation to attend. We hope to undertake 2 trials. These will either be in July and August or August and early September, depending on the pandemic requirements.
Except where sessions are free, players are expected to sign up to GoCardless at the point of registration. Once your registration is accepted (by email), you will have 2 weeks to attend the 2 x free sessions before charges will be initiated. Payments are collected each month in advance of the sessions.
Due to the pandemic, we encourage you to still register but we will ensure no charges are activated at the point of registration.
Development and Leyton Active memberships can be cancelled at any time, however no refunds are given.
For league players, please refer to your playing contract for information on criteria for cancellations.
AFC Leyton issues quarterly newsletters. Your details will be added to the newsletters from your membership account data. You must unsubscribe from this newsletter separately when closing your account, by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter.
7) AFC LEYTON GDPR STATEMENT
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a privacy and data protection regulation in the European Union effective from May 25 2018.
The GDPR imposes new obligations on organisations that control or process personal data and introduces new rights and protections for EU citizens.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of all relevant Data Protection Legislation, including GDPR, ensuring all personal data is handled in line with the principles outlined in the regulation that state:
Personal data shall be:
* Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
* Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
* Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
* Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
* Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
* Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
AFC Leyton respect our members rights to data privacy and protection and as such we have revised our internal policies, procedures, working practices in order to meet the requirements of the GDPR. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to our registration page: https://app.loveadmin.com/ThirdpartyRegistration.aspx?clubID=4c402714b9f2e3c2cced0b987cab14ce