REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT WITH AFC LEYTON (VIA LOVEADMIN)
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING:
1) YOU MUST BE AGED 18 OR OVER to complete the registration form. If you are completing for the form for a minor under the age of 18, you must have parental responsibility for the player.
2) AD HOC CLOSURES
If the club temporarily closures due to force majeure event such as a pandemic, you can still register to join. If you are already on a subscription, with us, your payments will be frozen until we re-open.
3) NEW PLAYER TRIALS
Players that register for trials will only be moved to a different membership level after trials and with your consent. If you do not reply we will close the membership account.
Players on Wednesdays development or on league membership must either pay the season in full or create a direct debit with gocardless.
Players who only train on Saturdays must purchase a ticket in advance of the session. Payments are processed via paypal. Details of how to do this are sent to you at the point of registration.
– Subscription based memberships can be cancelled at any time, however no refunds are given.
– Leyton Active free tickets must be cancelled by 8am the day of the session or you will be charged.
– No refunds shall be given for Leyton Active tickets.
AFC Leyton issues quarterly newsletters. Your details will be added to the newsletters from your membership account data. You must unsubscribe from this newsletter separately when closing your account, by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter.
7) AFC LEYTON GDPR STATEMENT
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a privacy and data protection regulation in the European Union effective from May 25 2018.
The GDPR imposes new obligations on organisations that control or process personal data and introduces new rights and protections for EU citizens.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of all relevant Data Protection Legislation, including GDPR, ensuring all personal data is handled in line with the principles outlined in the regulation that state:
Personal data shall be:
* Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
* Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
* Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
* Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
* Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
* Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
AFC Leyton respect our members rights to data privacy and protection and as such we have revised our internal policies, procedures, working practices in order to meet the requirements of the GDPR. For further information, contact email@example.com
Go to our registration page: https://app.loveadmin.com/ThirdpartyRegistration.aspx?clubID=4c402714b9f2e3c2cced0b987cab14ce