Working with your local community can bring a wide range of benefits for your business. For many businesses, local customers are an important source of sales and demonstrating a commitment to your community can improve your business reputation. In fact, 64% of companies said there was a strong customer demand for businesses to be socially responsible.
Getting involved in community projects offers your business a real opportunity to contribute to society and share your values. A responsible business cares about their community.
At AFC Leyton, we welcome all local businesses to join and support us. Girl’s football is one of the fastest growing sports in the UK, however opportunities to play competitively within East London are low. Its all about the boys.
A study involving more than 4,000 girls confirmed that girls who play football report higher levels of self-confidence, giving a greater positive impact on their self-confidence than other popular sports. This is why AFC Leyton is so important to ensure girls in local boroughs have opportunities to play proper football, in a real team and this is where your help comes in as a community sponsor.
Being one of our community sponsors is easy. You can:
- Donate your goods or services
- Help us to buy marketing goods with your logo and web address prominently displayed
- Sponsor a specific event we are hosting
- Sponsor or a UK tour or International tour
- or be a digital sponsor, where for a fee, we will include your company details on our website, our newsletters and on the reverse of all our flyers which are distributed across East London.
And remember, sponsorships are tax efficient and deductible!
Please get in touch today, if you can help to push Leyton forward to improve the lives of the girls in the East London area.