All our payments are processed online. We use the LoveSport app for this. When you sign up for AFC Leyton, we create a LoveSport account for you, using your email address as your username. Payments are requested in monthly instalments using gocardless.
Install the LoveSport App:
When it comes to fees and charges, as a community football club, AFC Leyton is very different. We offer payment plans and various ways to pay to make it easier to cover the costs of playing. If you are a single parent or low-income family on free school meals, please let us know as discounts and bursaries are available. See below for more information
Technical Skills / Fun Sessions
For those that don’t want to join and team and just want to play or are just starting out in football, we have the pay and play option.
– Leyton Active (Mini’s & Wildcats) £0 per month
– Leyton Active (Juniors & wildcats) £16 per month (free for midweek development & league players)
– Leyton Active (Adults & Justplay) £20 per month
League Pre-season Training
At the end of the season, those intending to stay with us move to a pre-season training fee of £20 per month between June and August. This includes midweek training and also the Leyton Active sessions – 2 sessions a week.
Intermediate players who are aspiring to be league players train with us for £20 per month. This includes midweek training and also the Leyton Active sessions – 2 sessions a week.
League players are technically able and experienced players. Parents are asked to sign a membership agreement with the club that lasts for the season and is £280. This sets out the expectations and commitment needed from both the parent and the player for the whole of the playing season. This can be paid in 9 monthly installments or in full. This includes midweek training, league matches, special cup games plus goalkeeper training and Leyton Active technical sessions.
These are charged on a tournament by tournament basis and costs are split per team for domestic tours. For international tours, these are priced per person.
Free school meals
If your child is school year 3 to school year 11 and on free school meals, or you are a low income family, you may be able to claim 100% free bursary to play. 100% bursaries are limited to 1 player per team and 10 players across our Leyton Active Sessions (5 in each age group).
Proof of entitlement needs to be provided in the form of the following and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you are fortunate enough to have more than one female player in your family, we offer a 25% discount to siblings.
Single parent discounts and Looked After Children
All single parents and Looked After Children can also apply for a 25% discount.
If you are a a key volunteer for the club you are eligible for a discount:
– Parent Representative 25%
– Leadership Committee/Trustee 100%
– Referee Secretary 100%
If you are interested in volunteering, please see our newsletters for the latest vacancies or contact email@example.com.
If you need to make an adhoc payment, our bank details are:
Sort Code: 77-08-08
Account number: 57209568
Please use the player’s name as a reference to reconcile the payment