If you are fortunate enough to have more than one female player in your family, we offer a 25% discount to siblings.
Single parent discounts and Looked After Children
All single parents and Looked After Children can also apply for a 25% discount.
AFC Leyton bursaries were created to give players opportunities to play that otherwise may not afford to. If you are a low-income family and do not play football at another club, you may be able to claim up to 100% free bursary to play.
Bursaries are limited to 1 player per team and 10 players across our Leyton Active Sessions (5 in each age group).
To apply for a bursary, proof of entitlement needs to be provided in the form of the following and must be emailed to email@example.com:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit -with your household income less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If your financial status changes or if you sign to another fee paying club, you must inform AFC Leyton as your bursary will be affected.
We operate this policy to ensure that as many children as possible have the opportunity to play football at club level. Where a bursary has been reallocated to another player, fees will become chargeable at the correct rate.
If you are a key volunteer for the club you are eligible for a discount:
– Parent Representative 25%
– Leadership Committee/Trustee 100%
– Referee Secretary 100%
If you are interested in volunteering, please see our newsletters for the latest vacancies or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.