All our payments are processed online. We use the LoveSport app for this. When you sign up for AFC Leyton, we create a LoveSport account for you, using your email address as your username. Payments are requested in monthly instalments and you can pay using paypal or gocardless.
Install the LoveSport App:
When it comes to fees and charges, as a community football club, AFC Leyton is very different. We offer payment plans and various ways to pay to make it easier to cover the costs of playing. If you are a single parent or low-income family on free school meals, please let us know as discounts and bursaries are available. See below for more information
For those that don’t want to join and team and just want to play or are just starting out in football, we have the pay and play option. Depending on the session these start from as little as £11 a month.
– Leyton Active £16 per month
– Wildcats £11 per month
League Pre-season Training – Contracted
When players fall out of contract at the end of the season, those intending to stay with us move to a pre-season training fee of £15 per month between June and August. This includes midweek training and also the Leyton Active sessions.
Development Players – Contracted
Intermediate players who are aspiring to be league players are placed on a development contract. These are £15 per month (£180 for year). This includes midweek training and also the Leyton Active sessions.
League Players – Contracted
League players are elite players and placed on a league contract. This contract lasts for the season, and is £280. This can be paid in monthly instalments or in full. This includes midweek training, league matches, special cup games and also the Leyton Active sessions.
Free school meals
If your child is school year 3 to school year 11 and on free school meals, or you are a low income family, you may be able to claim 100% free bursary to play. 100% bursaries are limited to 1 player per team and 20 players across our Leyton Active Sessions (approx 7 per age group).
Proof of entitlement needs to be provided in the form of the following and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you are fortunate enough to have more than one female player in your family, we offer a 20% to siblings.
Single parent discounts and Looked After Children
All single parents and Looked After Children can apply for a 25% discount.
If you are a volunteer for the club with an allocated job title you are eligible for discounts:
– League players are reduced from £280 to £180.
– Development players are reduced from £180 to £100.
If you are interested in volunteering, please see our newsletters for the latest vacancies or contact email@example.com.