ABOUT TRIALS 31 October 2020
Next trials will run 1145 to 130pm led by Harry Cuthbert & Jake Cuthbert, supported by Estelle, Tosin and Stephanie.
Rules for the session:
- We intend to run the trials on the astro.
- Players must arrive ready to play – changing rooms will be closed.
- All parents and players must sanitise at the bays before signing in.
- All parents must sign in using the NHS C-19 app and wear a face mask. Players will not be required to wear a mask.
- You will be given clear instructions where to go on arrival. Players will have their temperature checked with a thermometer gun.
- Do not share your drink with anyone.
- No spitting. If you need to cough or sneeze do this into your elbow or a tissue. Do not cough or sneeze into your hands.
- If you are feeling unwell or injured, let the coach know immediately.
- All equipment will be sanitised before and after each age group. Do not touch the football or any equipment with your hands. Only feet are permitted except for GK trialists who must sanitise both their gloves and hands using the sanitiser on arrival.
- If you kick a ball out of your area, remain where you are. A coach will kick this back to you.
- When leaving the trials, make sure you take everything with you as anything left may be thrown away.
- Please sanitise your hands on leaving the trials.
After the session:
Trialists will receive an email after the session informing that they have been invited to train on Saturday morning for technical skills, invited to attend pre-league development training or invited to a league team. Offers must be confirmed by return of email.
Getting to us
We are located at Salisbury Hall Playing Fields which is Walthamstow Avenue E4 8ST. This is behind Sainsbury’s Low Hall and can only be accessed via the Sainsburys car park. If you are using a sat nav/maps this may try to send you to Goals – so please use the postcode rather than the name when setting your journey.
There is free parking for up to 3 hours on the car park which we share with Sainsbury’s. Drive to the rear of the store and enter through the white gates.
The nearest train stations are Highams Park (overground) – 15min walk (5 mins cycle/taxi) and Walthamstow (vic line) 30 min walk (10 mins cycle/taxi).
We can also be accessed via bus routes 34, 97, 215, 357, 358, 397, W11 to Walthamstow Stadium or Sainsbury’s Low Hall/Salisbury Hall.