- Saturday 15th May 2021
- Saturday 19th June 2021
- Saturday 24th July 2021
Rules for the session:
- We intend to run the trials on the astro.
- Players must arrive ready to play – no changing facilities will be provided
- Toilets are available on sit
- All parents and players must sanitise at the bays before signing in.
- All parents must sign in using the NHS C-19 app and wear a face mask. Players will not be required to wear a mask.
- You will be given clear instructions where to go on arrival. Players will have their temperature checked with a thermometer gun.
- Do not share your drink with anyone.
- If you are feeling unwell or injured, let the coach know immediately.
- All equipment will be sanitised before and after each age group.
- When leaving the trials, make sure you take everything with you as anything left may be thrown away.
- Please sanitise your hands on leaving the trials.
After the session:
Trialists will receive an email after the session informing that they have been invited to train on Saturday morning for technical skills, invited to attend pre-league development training or invited to a league team. Offers must be confirmed by return of email.
Getting to us
We are located at Salisbury Hall Playing Fields which is Walthamstow Avenue E4 8ST. This is behind Sainsbury’s Low Hall and can only be accessed via the Sainsburys car park. If you are using a sat nav/maps this may try to send you to Goals – so please use the postcode rather than the name when setting your journey.
There is free parking for up to 3 hours on the car park which we share with Sainsbury’s. Drive to the rear of the store and enter through the white gates.
The nearest train stations are Highams Park (overground) – 15min walk (5 mins cycle/taxi) and Walthamstow (vic line) 30 min walk (10 mins cycle/taxi).
We can also be accessed via bus routes 34, 97, 215, 357, 358, 397, W11 to Walthamstow Stadium or Sainsbury’s Low Hall/Salisbury Hall.