AFC Leyton Roles
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The team players & Parents
Role and Responsibilities:
- To support the coach
- Up hold the club constitution and codes of Practice
- To work safely in a friendly environment
- Provide a focus point for parents and players to view their points of view and encourage communication at all levels.
- Work with the Secretary and Fundraising Coordinator to provide a structured volunteer workforce
- Be a good role model
- Encourage good team spirit in the team
- Provide information, instruction and feed back to players, parents and team manager.
- Enjoy the role.
- Represent the team at designated meetings
What sort of tasks is involved?:
- Help in team matters
- Liaise with parents
- Check cards, pay the referee (refunded) & feedback game results to team manager
- Attend Fund Raising Meetings
- Attend AGM
- Attend Presentation Night
- Attend Club social/fund raising events
How much time will I have to give to the role?:
- Parent Rep activities will, depend on the structure of the team, and will take up approximately 2 hours per week.
- Other duties associated with the tasks outlined above are spread across the week, with telephone calls etc. and will take approximately 30 mins to an 1 hour.
What else can you tell me about AFC Leyton?:
For more information about the club visit our website www.afcleyton.co.ukm/
The following information can be found;
- Club Constitution
- Club Development Manual,
- Codes of Practice,
- Child Protection Policy and
- Other relevant club policy documents.