AFC Leyton Roles
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Club Secretary
- The team players & Parents
Role and Responsibilities:
- To support the coachas required
- Encourage good team spirit in the team
- Up hold the club constitution and codes of Practice
- Provide a focus point for parents to view their points of view and encourage communication at all levels.
- Encourage good match day behaviour under the RESPECT Guidelines and to challenge poor behaviour
- Be a good role model
- Provide information, instruction and feed back to players, parents and team manager.
- Represent the team at designated meetings
- Enjoy the role
What sort of tasks is involved?:
- Help in team matters
- Liaise with and advise parents
- Check cards, pay the referee (refunded)
- Attend Fund Raising Meetings
- Attend AGM
- Attend Presentation Night
- Attend Club social/fund raising events
How much time will I have to give to the role?:
- Parent Rep activities will, depend on the structure of the team, and will take up approximately 2 hours per week.
- Other duties associated with the tasks outlined above are spread across the week, with telephone calls etc. and will take approximately 30 mins to an 1 hour.
What else can you tell me about AFC Leyton?:
For more information about the club visit our website www.afcleyton.co.ukm/
The following information can be found;
- Club Constitution
- Club Development Manual,
- Codes of Practice,
- FA RESPEXT guidelines
- Child Protection Policy and
- Other relevant club policy documents.