AFC Leyton Committee Roles
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Executive Committee
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Parent Representatives
- Players and Parents
Role and Responsibilities:
- The day-to-day running of the clubs administration
- Up hold the club constitution and codes of Practice
- Ensure that the club and its officials/members function effectively.
- Provide the main point of contact within the club for all issues relating to the club.
- Work with all to provide information, instruction on club issues and topics.
- Be a good role model for all and teach good habits
- Encourage continued development of all members
- Provide constructive feed back to members, parents and team managers.
- Continue to develop as a General secretary
What sort of tasks is involved?:
- Liaison with all Team Managers
- Organisation of administration
- Planning and implementing structured policy & procedures in accordance with the leagues etc.
- Represent the club at outside meetings as directed by the executive committee
- Organise the booking of match facilities for the season and/or weekly
- Attend league meetings
- Monthly team mangers meeting
- Affiliate the club with the LFA and local leagues
- Organise the AGM
- Register Players to the leagues
How much time will I have to give to the role?:
- General Secretary activities will, depending on a number of factors, however, it should take up approximately 8 hours a week. Many of these hours will be weekends and in the evenings.
- Other duties associated with the tasks outlined above are spread across the week, with telephone calls etc. and will take another approximately 1 hour.
What else can you tell me about AFC Leyton?:
For more information about the club visit our website www.afcleyton.co.uk
The following information can be found;
- Club Constitution
- Club Development Manual,
- Codes of Practice,
- Child Protection Policy and
- Other relevant club policy documents.