AFC Leyton Roles
Fundraising & Volunteer Coordinator
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Research funding opportunities
- Up hold the club constitution and codes of Practice
- Provide a structured approach to recruiting, training & developing volunteers through the season
- Work with the parent representative to provide information of volunteers who can help
- Be a good role model and teach good habits
- Encourage continued development of all volunteers
- Provide information, instruction and feed back
- Continue to develop yourself
What sort of tasks is involved?:
- Assist in recruiting volunteers
- Organisation of training
- Compile details of funding streams, and assign working parties to progress
- Be a main point of contact for funding opportunities
- Be a main point of contact and coordinator for volunteers
- Attend related networking meetings
- Work closely with the local authority and other stakeholders to access funding streams
- Provide ongoing reports on funding progress
How much time will I have to give to the role?:
- Volunteer co-ordination will, depending on the needs of the club, take up approximately 4 hours per week.
- Meetings each month will take up around 2 hours.
- Other duties associated with the tasks outlined above are spread across the week, with telephone calls etc. and will take approximately 1 to 2 hours.
What else can you tell me about the role?:
For more information about the club visit our website www.afcleyton.co.ukm/
The following information can be found;
- Club Constitution
- Club Development Manual,
- Codes of Practice,
- Child Protection Policy and
- Other relevant club policy documents.