AFC Leyton Committee Roles
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide up to date accounts on the finances of the club
- Up hold the club constitution and codes of Practice
- Provide P&L accounts to the executive committee on a regular basis
- Work with the executive committee to provide information to team managers and members of financial issues
- Be a good role model
- Encourage continued development and improvement of all financial matters
- Provide information, instruction and feed back to the executive committee.
- Continue to develop as treasurer
What sort of tasks is involved?:
- Review clubs accounts
- Planning and implementing structured financial programmes in the interest of the club
- Report all results to the executive committee
- Monthly team mangers meeting
- End of season report to Executive committee
- Club AGM report
- Presentation Night
- Club social/fund raising events
How much time will I have to give to the role?:
- Treasurers role should, take up approximately 2 hours per week.
- Other duties associated with the tasks outlined above are spread across the week, with telephone calls etc. and will take approximately 30 mins to an hour.
- The amount of time is dependant on the support of the Executive Committee. This support can reduce the time given weekly
What else can you tell me about the role?:
For more information about the club visit our website www.afcleyton.co.ukm/
The following information can be found;
- Club Constitution
- Club Development Manual,
- Codes of Practice,
- Child Protection Policy and
- Other relevant club policy documents.